New year, new meme - just found that I was tagged in a friend's Facebook meme, but I have a bit of a horror of Facebook notes, so I'm going to put it here instead.
Inside the Actor's Studio Thingie
James Lipton (whoever he may be) asks these 10 questions to every guest at the end of "Inside the Actor's Studio".
- What is your favorite word?
ferret. I don't really know why. I just like it
- What is your least favorite word?
When people pronounce 'congratulations' with a d instead of a t. and when they shorten it to 'congrats' but with a d.
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Talent, passion, commitment
- What turns you off?
Love of money for its own sake. Missing genes for politeness and consideration.
- What is your favorite curse word?
Smeg! or possibly Dangnabbit.
- What sound or noise do you love?
The milky sound of heels walking on a concrete pavement.
- What sound or noise do you hate?
Relaxation 'music'. It makes me want to break speakers
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
Anything medical or related to social work or the looking after of other people's small children. I am not a people person.
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"Come on in! We've got you a beautiful studio set up over here, with a view over the garden. You don't need to talk to anyone if you don't want to, but if you do, all your friends are just hanging out over there. Also, we have the players of the Berlin Phil on tap, so just yell if you need any of them"
So that's the end. If you've read this far, please consider yourself tagged!